Unigraph :A Powerful Open Source Workspace for Daily Workflows
- Todo list, calendar app, email client, feed aggregator, read-later/article reader, notes app, and bookmark manager
- You can choose any third-party app for any of these features, and sync your data there to Unigraph via OAuth
- Embed/link any data in anywhere else (see demo in the website), including data you created in other apps (will sync updates automatically)
- Search for all your data across different types, with full-text + semantic (graph-based) search capabilities
- All your data is locally hosted, and you can query/insert data outside of Unigraph in JSON format using a variant of GraphQL
This is the only inbox you'll ever need. Say goodbye to juggling through all your apps to catch up with news, or bookmarking and forgetting what to read. Unigraph pulls your feed together (twitter, RSS, reddit, email, and more), removes paywall, and extract only the articles to give you a clean reading experience.Drag everything you want to save for later into the read later list, or add a bookmark in your browser or twitter and let Unigraph automatically handle the rest.
Unlimited potential for customization
Unigraph is a highly modular productivity platform. All apps (such as todo list or email) are user-editable, and if you don't like an app, you can either use a community alternative, connect to a third party, or edit its source code.
A knowledge graph for your life
Create bidirectional graph links across different types of objects - for example, link a calendar event to its meeting note.
Using unigraph, we can aggregate all our feeds into one screen, which brings an adaptive workflow of handling multiple services or platforms. like twitter, mail, reddit, blog..etc. Using unigraph daily workflows can be easily integrated, from planning a list, handling daily tasks, completing to-do lists, brainstorming, reminding routine, solving complex projects, markdowning, writing articles, completing complex project flows, everything is possible, with a responsible neat and stylish UI.
The UX need to be tested on the go to assure the "feeling of using"
As it is a open sourced software, it can be easily replicated and modified. As per the developer unigraph will be available soon in both stand-alone offline version & a community handled cloud version also.
I found unigraph during my search for FOSS collaborative tool for organizations and its libraries, and the appearance of unigraph looks promising. waiting for its initial release beta :-)